In our second episode of the Artventurists, we’re talking about time management and squeezing in your creative work when you have a day job (or business). We also dug into Instagram do’s and don’t’s, and talked about a few of our favorite Instagram accounts and techniques.
- Shenee’s Instagram account (for an example of doing it right)
- The Worldslip cover proof!!! AHHH! (Elisa’s site is here – she’s the super talented designer who did it)
- Flow (the book by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi…now you see why I couldn’t pronounce his name, right?)
- David’s obsession: 8-bit ninjas
- David’s Instagram, Michelle’s Instagram
- David’s Spotify username: davidcrandall
- Michelle’s Spotify username: chelleshock
That’s it for this week. If you want to keep updated, you can subscribe via iTunes, with Stitcher and other podcast directories coming soon, or you can subscribe to the playlist on Soundcloud. Don’t forget to tune in next Tuesday for episode #3!