We’ve all been there. Sometimes, more often than we’d like to admit. Kinda comes with the territory of being a work-at-home type…so at least we can laugh about it:
1. You almost start an email with “listen here, motherfucker…”
Step away from the keyboard. Just. Step. Away.
2. You’re not entirely sure what the weather is like outside…because it’s 7 PM and you haven’t actually stepped outside all day.
Your roommate gets home from work and you’re all:
3. You haven’t put on pants. In days.
4. You can smell yourself. And you’re horrified.
5. You don’t know what day it is.
Honestly? You’re not 100% for sure you know what month it is.
Suggestions for things to do instead of staying on the computer and forcing yourself into a halfassed state of kind-of-productivity:
- put pants on
- go outside
- walk your dog
- take a nap
- go to happy hour
- no, seriously though, take a damn shower
Want to see more freelancing related humor? I have a tumblr for you.
Want to read posts that are probably somewhat more tactically useful (though I can’t guarantee have as many moving images) than this one? Well, you’re in luck, because this month’s Word Carnival topic is Rediscover the Real World: Unplug, Unwind, Unleash. Find out how the other Word Carnival bloggers recommend growing your biz by getting the hell off your computer.