Want to see behind the scenes of a growing freelance business, and get tips to grow yours?
I know you get a lot of email. We all do! So you’re looking at that email sign-up box on my site and thinking, hold up – why the heck should I let you email me?
Well, signing up gets you:
- Systems 101, the free five part e-course that breaks down how to use systems to better your business (read more about S101 here)
- Systems 201, the next steps course, which includes audio, a transcript, and case studies with real business owners just like you, covering using systems as a solopreneur vs. using systems with a team or a VA and how to gracefully transition from one to the other, client follow up systems, and reworking a system that needs changed because your business has grown
- Two previous teleclass recordings and their notes: Proactive Planning and Outsourcing for People Who Hate Outsourcing
- The monthly dry erase planner, a printable that you can frame and turn into your very own motivational wall-art
In short: a whole lotta good stuff you can download and start putting into action today.
Then, every Friday after you join, you’ll get the newsletter, with a note from me about what I’m doing lately in my business (and what’s working, and what’s not) and to grow my creative side projects, along with curated links that you’ll find handy and/or interesting. You also get first access and beta prices on new things (often lower than the public beta prices and access before public beta is available!).
I promise not to:
- spam you
- sell your email address
- email you every day for a week (except for the few days of emails you get when you sign up, that have the Systems 101 emails)
And of course, if you don’t like it or you just wanna grab the goodies and go, you can unsubscribe at any time!
See what others think: