The Bombchelle One Day Planning + Systems Workshop
What would it be like if tomorrow you knew exactly what you were doing in your business and exactly why?
Clarity doesn’t come through talk. Or taking mindless action. Clarity comes through being intentional and having a plan.
I understand why you’ve struggled with planning + systematizing in the past. The thing is, a lot of the information (and tools!) out there haven’t caught up with the reality of business at the moment – they’ll tell you you should create a rock-solid five year plan. I’m here to tell you that:
- business planning can and should be flexible (me? I create a 3-6 month plan that I still leave room for flexibility in, and have overarching goals & priorities for longer term planning – that’s what I’ll teach you to do, too)
- business planning can and should be fun (yes! fun! I said it!)
- you can make systems work for your business (even though so much of the material out there is a total snooze-fest and aimed at huge corporations instead of small, lightweight businesses like the one you run) – and making them work for your business is totally worth it (does working less and spending more time doing the things you find fun sound good to you? yeah? that’s what I’m talkin’ about!)
This is for you if:
- You feel like you’re throwing spaghetti at the wall and just hoping some of it sticks (Hint: That’s not the easiest or best way to get things done.)
- Your day to day activities feel kind of like you’re running on a hamster wheel – you’re putting in the effing effort (and lots of it), but you’re not actually going anywhere
- The lack of clarity about what you should be doing on a day to day basis is straight up freaking you out – you’re sick and tired of waking up with the 3 AM “wtf am I doing” panic sweats
- You’re ready to show up and do the work to fix these problems, and you want a hands-on solution
What you get:
You’ll get a day full of intimate calls with a cohort of four other badass business babes and me…but more importantly, the next day, you’ll have something to show for it. (This isn’t a theory class – there’s homework, you will be posting it, and I’ll be going over it on the day of + the week after.) You’ll have a clear grasp on what your business priorities are and you’ll be ultra-clear on the tools, steps, & systems to actually rock those priorities out, hardcore.
More intentional clarity means more action, means more results (and with less work than you’re used to doing – yet another benefit of having priorities, a plan, and leveraging systems to achieve them).
This one day intensive includes:
- Five calls throughout the day (three content based calls, & then a wrap-up call to tie up any loose ends – all with Q&A)
- Bonuses – see below
- After the one day intensive, I’ll be available for feedback on your plans + systems in the online workshop group, and you’ll also have the ability to schedule a 30 minute 1:1 call within the week after the workshop.
The idea with this is to get as much as possible knocked out in one day, because the nature of these things is that unless you’re a big nerd (ahem, like me), you’ll keep putting off doing it; but I also don’t want to leave you high & dry after the day – hence the follow up availability.
By the end of the day, you’ll have a personalized product + promotion + marketing calendar that also takes into account things like ongoing client work, life events, and travel. You’ll also have a personalized checklist for finally getting your business systems up & running smoothly.
Here’s what one participant of the December round said:
And another participant from a round last January:
Syllabus of the Day
- Kickoff Call: Introduction + Your Big Vision. So often, we create our plans without a clear end in mind – which is kind of like getting in a car without really knowing where you going. It can be a good learning experience (albeit frustrating as all get out), but it’s a horrible idea if you do, in fact, have somewhere you want to head towards.
- Planning break! During this time, you’ll be working through the material we just covered and crafting your own deliciously detailed big vision to move towards. I’ll be around in the online group to provide feedback as you work.
- Call Two: Systems for Your Big Vision. After covering the vision side of things, we’re going to talk about how to figure out which 2-3 systems you should prioritize because they’ll help you move towards your big vision, create outlines of those systems, and start putting them in place ASAP (even if you didn’t think it was doable right now).
- Implementation break! During this break, you’ll be creating the outline of your most important systems and starting to set up the system you’ve decided to prioritize. I’ll be around in the online group to provide feedback as you work.
- Call Three: The Nitty Gritty. Now that we’ve got a big vision in mind, we’re going to talk about the specifics – details and logistics. What do you need to be doing on a regular basis to actually turn your big vision into a reality? We’ll talk about how to figure that out and how to create plans that’ll make it easier for you to take action, not harder.
- Planning break! During this break, you’ll be breaking your big vision down into doable, specific chunks so that you (and/or your team) can actually, you know, do them. As always, I’ll be around in the online group to provide feedback as you work.
- Call Four: Systems for Your Nitty Gritty. Much like during call two, we’re going to talk about how to figure out 2-3 systems to prioritize to make the nitty-gritty side of things happen (things like: content creation, marketing, joint ventures, etc.), as well as how to create outlines of those systems and start putting them in place.
- Implementation break! During this break, you’ll be creating the outline of your most important systems for the nitty-gritty side of things, and starting to set up the system you’ve decided to prioritize. (Can you guess the next line? I’ll be around in the online group to provide feedback as you work during this break.)
- Call Five: Comedown + Q&A. Any lingering questions, wonders, or worries? We’ll wrap everything up with a bow during the comedown call. And then we’ll go get some effing dinner!
My intent with this is that you get everything you need to take a concrete plan and turn that into amazing results for your business.
So, as a Bombchelle workshop alum, you’ll get these bonuses:
- Access to a private Facebook group only for workshop alum
- Lifetime membership to the Brass Tacks Biz Studio ($25/month value – one year’s membership would be $300)
- Everything currently in the Bombchelle shop and access to all future products & classes ($177 currently – in the future, who knows?)
- An alum discount for when you need to revisit your biz planning – any time you need a kick in the pants you’ll be able to get one on command!
How will this be held? What kind of tech do I need to attend?
All you need is a telephone and a computer. (I love technology, don’t you?) The bulk of the class material will be audio, and all of the calls/lessons will be recorded.
How long is this going to take? Should I attend if I won’t be able to be there the whole day?
The workshops have pretty flexible hours because I like to leave in LOTS of time for Q&A and for the implementation/planning/eating breaks. It’ll start at 10 AM CST, and will go until about 4 PM CST depending on how the day runs. You’ll get the most out of the workshop by being there all day and using the implementation/planning breaks to their fullest extent; however, everything will be recorded, and there is the follow-up period, so if you have to skip out for part of the day, you’ll still get a lot out of it.
How many seats are available?
Only 5 in each session – I’m capping it at that number to make sure I can give everyone plenty of personalized feedback.