You’re pounding the sidewalk, looking for clients, and putting yourself out there. But…you’re only getting a nibble every now and then. If that. You know you’re good at what you do, so it’s not that.
Could it be that your portfolio isn’t holding up its end of the bargain?
As a freelancer, your portfolio is all your potential clients have to judge your work on. Something as simple as confusing copy, or unclear design, could be stopping your prospecting efforts from going anywhere. Don’t let that happen.
Working as a freelancer for well over five years, my clients have ranged from successful coaches and authors, to design and marketing agencies, to multimillion dollar SaaS companies. I’m familiar with a large set of client types and their wants and needs, so I can make sure your portfolio is speaking to those needs. And of course, I’m a freelance writer – so making sure that ideas are conveyed clearly is what I do for a living.
That combination makes for a killer portfolio critiquing skillset.
Your portfolio review will consist of:
- A screencast video (5-15 minutes, depending on how many pages your portfolio has) critiquing your site, covering everything from composition, design, usability, and navigation to any writing/copy errors you’re prone to making
- At least three specific action steps you can do to improve your portfolio right away
- General top-level feedback
- Plus a round of answering any questions you have via email
Turnaround time: 2-3 business days [On vacation from 3/23-3/29/2016 – any portfolio reviews purchased during that time will be delivered between 4/1-4/5.][add_to_cart id=”115797″]
What happens after you buy:
- After your purchase, I’ll email you a link to the intake questionnaire. (Antsy to get started? You can head here and fill it out yourself after completing checkout!)
- Once I get the answers to your intake questionnaire, the review will be delivered to your email in 2-3 business days.
- If you have any questions, you’ll send them back via email, and I’ll answer them within 2-3 business days.
- You improve your portfolio and reap the rewards. Cha-ching.
I’m a professional copywriter, and I’m a good one – but Michelle’s portfolio review package pointed out things I would never have seen in a million years. I loved the screencast; it really helped to illustrate and pinpoint the specific portions of my site that could be tweaked for better results. Michelle’s suggestions were right on the money. So far, I’ve implemented just the easier, quicker changes she suggested – the others will require a bit more time but are definitely in the works- and even just making those few changes have already netted me positive comments from my targeted audience.
I cannot recommend this service highly enough. Even if you’re a seasoned pro like me, Michelle immediately gets to the heart of what’s working and what can work better on your services and portfolio pages to attract the right clients for your business. DO THIS. You won’t be sorry.